Account executive workforce solutions
60 - 80K Antwerp, Antwerpen
Our customer provides workspace management software (booking a meeting room, announcing a visitor, renting co-working spaces ..).
- Work in a fast-growing scale-up in the co-working and workspace management sector
- Flexible hours and a combination of home and office work
- Be part of a motivated and fun team
- Training & career opportunities
- Attractive salary package with extra benefits (meal vouchers, expense allowance, laptop, internet allowance, mobile subscription, …)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience (business development)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You speak Dutch, English & German fluently.
- You’ve got knowledge of sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, …
- You’re entrepreneurial, structured, tech-savvy and a team player?
- A bachelor’s degree in Business
The ideal candidate is an energetic sales experienced to identify key decision-makers, prospect for new business. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound leads and target outbound prospects to build a connection and establish long-term relationships. The role is based at our office in the center of Antwerp but easily allows for remote work as well.