Our client, an important telecom player, is looking for a French bid manager to create bids for customers or prospects.
Your tasks will be:
- Working together with the sales team to define a clear account and bid strategy
- Making a go/no go decision by screening new requests (analysing instructions, identifying risks)
- Managing & coordinating the bid team
- Gathering all input from the different teams to finalize and send the bid to the customer
- Supporting the sales team in presenting & negotiating the bid at the customer’s
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a bid manager role & with project management, account management, pre-sales or product marketing
- A Master’s degree
- Knowledge of the IT and telecom market
- Fluency in French with an impeccable knowledge of English
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to analyse complex requests
What we offer you
A market competitive salary, including a company car, performance bonus, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life & medical insurance.
Our client also values personal development and will give you every opportunity to pursue this.
Interested? Apply today and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Bid management – Offer management – Tender – IT – Telecom – French – Brussels – Bruxelles
|Job Category||In the spotlight, Sales|