We are looking for a (junior) business manager within the unit Managed Services for the Flanders (East & West) region.
You will report directly to the business unit manager. As a business manager you are responsible for prospecting and expanding the customer base by understanding the customer needs and by providing the right solution for the customer.
You will be part of the sales team within the business unit (managed services).
Based on the customers needs, you will be able to initiate cross selling for all business units.
- You build a strategic account plan
- You gather market information and identify business trends to boost our company and to extend our customer portfolio
- You develop new customers through prospection
- You explore your network at the customers of your portfolio at different decision levels
- You detect new business opportunities at the existing customers by analyzing business needs
- You have a strong network inside the company
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial function within the IT sector
- An excellent network in IT-market
- Knowledge of the sourcing model
- The drive to further develop your skills
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English
Interested in this role? Then send your resume today to email@example.com!
Business developer – business manager – analysis – IT – ICT – sales – Brussel
|Job Category||In the spotlight, Management, Sales|